If it's Tuesday, I must be catching up on "List It Tuesday," yet once again. In my defense this week has been a combination of getting out report cards and Catholic Schools Week! Can you spell "hectic?"
Without further ado, may I present my list?
1. Art supplies...pens, papers, inks, fabrics, all the things of which a mixed media artist dreams. I seriously narrowed whittled down my stash, but there's a whole lot more whittling to do.
2. Camera lenses...it's all about the lenses, baby. I'm loving my new wide angle - so many possiblities.
3. Tiny vintage bottles and old fashioned telephone pole insulators, especially in shades of greens and blues. Add vintage Bell canning jars to that list!
4. Penguins...this one started as a joke and snowballed from there.
5. Books of all sorts...I keep destashing, but new ones keep following me home.
6. Plates in all sorts of colors and textures...I love to set a pretty table; it's another way to make art.
7. Handmade journals, whether I make my own or buy handmade, and of course, all the goodies I use to fill them up.
8. Postcards from around the world (Check out Postcrossings!) and artsy sorts of cards.
9. Old fashioned flower pots, especially McCoys, in which to store my pens. I love the old wooden cheese boxes as well.
10. Candles, scented bubble baths, and lotions
11. Words of all sorts and poetry
Linking over at Artsyville's List It Tuesday; go check out the fun.