Outside my window...
I am thinking I'd much rather be at the beach enjoying some steamed clams.
I am thankful for my pansies. They make me smile.
From the kitchen the coffee pot waits for me to come downstairs and grab another cup.
I am wearing a well worn but oh so comfortable pjs.
I am creating a series of journal props using my photos.
I am going somewhere this weekend. I'm not sure where, but I'm itching to get out and indulge my gypsy like traits!
I am reading a series of very light mysteries, nothing that require any real sort of concentration. By the time I sit to down to read, my mind is long gone.
I am hoping to indulge myself in a really good macro lens in the near future.
I am hearing Who-Dey whimpering. He wants out of the back room, but then no one who is currently sleeping will still be sleeping. Sorry, Who-Dey.
Around the house winter clothes are waiting to be packed away, as are all the Easter goodies. I'd rather be playing with photoshop, so they'll probably wait just a bit more.
One of my favorite things is to go buy fresh flowers for the yard. I'm thinking some marigolds for Phil, who loves their colors, and some mint for me, since it reminds me of home.
A few plans for the week:
- finish up grades for interims, the last set of interims for this year!
- finish up my goals' material for the final goal session/evaluation meeting
- work on my photo journal cards
- figure out this Facebook bit; I bet the "welcome for newbies" would be helpful to read!
- take lots of photos
- buy fresh berries
- continue to catch up on my "Beyond Layers" work
- watch "Dancing with the Stars"
- and, of course, see my grands!