- 40 envelopes were stamped and embossed with a baby pin
- 40 matching note cards were stamped and embossed with a stork and the word thanks
- gift cards were tucked into pillow boxes, adorned with ribbon and a butterfly
- a oversized baby bottle was filled with candy for guests to estimate the number of pieces
- a tiny baby bottle was filled with safety pins, another estimation game
I am so glad that Martha and I are nearly out of time. The energizer bunny ain't got nothin' on us! It needed to get done tonight though, since tomorrow evening Phil and I go to see Patti Digh!
I took this picture in NY this July - not so far from the Saratoga Springs area. Phil and I took a wonderful little ride along the Hudson. It will be the back side of a page in a photo book collaboration. Yesterday's photo is the front.
Guess what I'll be gluing together starting on Sunday.